- Top Rated Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in New Jersey
- Alcohol Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School. (Can I go to Work and school during rehab?)
- Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With Quantum?
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
- Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
- Why Choose Quantum Behavioral Health
Top Rated Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in New Jersey
Quantum Behavioral Health is the top choice for New Jersey residents looking for a treatment center that provides quality care and top-tier approaches to addiction treatment. Your decision to enter into an alcohol rehab program should not feel like a punishment, in fact, it is a decision that should be honored and celebrated as you prepare to take your life back from the throws of alcohol addiction. That is why our team of addiction therapists and medical professionals are dedicated to providing you with treatment options that are designed to meet your specific needs from a healing journey of addiction treatment. Each individual that is preparing to access addiction treatment will have their own unique circumstances that will need to be factored into the planning and creation of your individualized treatment program. New Jersey residents are able to participate in our outpatient alcohol rehab program that will support you in overcoming your alcohol addiction in a schedule that best suits your personal needs for healing and support.
Alcohol Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School. (Can I go to Work and school during rehab?)
While you know that you are ready to address your alcohol addiction within an addiction treatment program, you may have reservations about having to put your life on hold while you attend alcohol rehab. We understand that New Jersey residents are busy with work, school, and family commitments that can’t always be put on pause while you attend an alcohol treatment program. Choosing an outpatient rehab program will allow you the flexibility to attend our recovery center at a time that works best within your schedule and commitments. Patients will be able to choose a time frame to attend the recovery center that works around your work schedule, allows you to attend a school or complete exams and meet deadlines so that you can reduce any unnecessary stress about following through with your prior commitments. Outpatient rehab is offered in different levels of care that will give you the necessary support levels from our addiction counselors that will support you in healing from the root causes of your alcohol addiction and develop the skills for relapse prevention to ensure that you have long-lasting success in sobriety.
Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
When you opt to participate in outpatient alcohol rehab, New Jersey residents will experience the many benefits that are associated with an outpatient rehab program that will facilitate optimal healing and personal growth towards a new life in addiction recovery. Patients in Quantum Behavioral Health’s outpatient rehab program will experience the following benefits of participating in our various types of treatment in outpatient rehab:
- Ability to apply what you have learned for coping strategies and techniques for relapse prevention as you learn them through real-life situations with the support of our addiction counselors.
- Reducing the cost of your treatment program as an outpatient rehab program will eliminate the costs of accommodations, medications, and food costs that you would have if you were to reside in an inpatient rehab program.
- A treatment program that is adaptable to meet your current needs and schedule allowing you to maintain your work, school, and family commitments.
- Ability to develop supportive relationships with others in your community that are in addiction recovery by attending 12-step recovery groups enabling you to have a solid foundation of support from others in addiction recovery.
- Reduce your stress or worry about loved ones having their needs met as you will be able to reside within your own home to take care of your family and friends. Patients are able to engage in family therapy sessions and begin the healing process with you and your loved ones who have been impacted by your alcohol addiction.
What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
For every New Jersey resident that enters our outpatient rehab program, you will be provided with an individualized treatment program that is designed to meet your current needs and goals for addiction recovery. Living with an active alcohol addiction will impact a person’s life in multiple areas of your life which is why we offer a variety of addiction treatment methods that will support you in healing from your addiction physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually while developing the skills and confidence to be able to manage potential triggers and remain on the road to recovery. Outpatient rehab at Quantum Behavioral Health offers the following addiction treatment methods:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Life skills development
- Alternative therapy methods
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma therapy including EMDR
- 12-step recovery groups including alcoholics anonymous
- Medically assisted treatment
- Music or art therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Psychoeducational support for relapse prevention techniques
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With Quantum?
Depending on the method of outpatient rehab that you choose to participate in, the length of your outpatient alcohol rehab will vary. If you choose to participate in a partial hospitalization program, your time commitment for alcohol rehab is anywhere from 21- 34 days in treatment. Whereas, if you choose to engage in an intensive outpatient program (IOP), patients will be invited to participate for a period of 30-45 days. There are some New Jersey residents that will choose to engage in a partial hospitalization program after attending inpatient rehab to allow for continual support as you transition back into your day to day life. Similarly, there are some patients that will complete a partial hospitalization program and decide to continue with an intensive outpatient program for continued therapeutic support and guidance.
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is designed to support New Jersey residents to overcome your alcohol addiction within a treatment schedule that fits into your current lifestyle and commitments. Patients will be invited to attend the recovery center for individual therapy and group therapy sessions 3-5 times a week for approximately 3 hours at a time. You will have the option of choosing a time, day or night, that will work best with your school or work commitments allowing you the flexibility of maintaining your current lifestyle and engaging in the healing process of addiction treatment.
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
For New Jersey residents that are looking for an addiction treatment program that provides a similar structure to an inpatient rehab program while still providing flexibility to return home each evening, choosing a partial hospitalization program (PHP) will provide you with the levels of care and support that you are looking for. Patients will be invited to attend the recovery center each day for individual and group therapy processes for up to 6 hours a day for 6 days a week. Patients will be able to engage in recreational and social events within the treatment centers allowing you to heal with other patients and build a strong community of support with others in early addiction recovery.
Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
Determining the appropriate types of treatment for you will depend on your specific needs and goals for addiction recovery is essential for finding the appropriate form of outpatient rehab. If you are unsure about which method of outpatient treatment is the best suited to your needs and desired levels of support, one of our addiction counselors would be happy to hear from you to assist you in finding the best-suited outpatient rehab program for you.
Why Choose Quantum Behavioral Health
Quantum is the leading choice for New Jersey residents that are ready to address their alcohol addiction within a supportive, therapeutic model of addiction therapy. Our team of high therapist-to-patient ratio means that you will have access to therapeutic support throughout your healing journey. We pride ourselves in ensuring that each patient that enters into our alcohol rehab programs is provided with the highest levels of care to ensure that you are able to achieve long-lasting success in sober living. Contact Quantum Behavioral Health today to speak with an intake specialist who will help you get started on your road to recovery.